- Charging Station
- Electric Motors
- Electric Panel
Countries which will phase out fossil fuel cars to meet goals of Paris Climate Accord:
Reasons to enter E Vehicle business:
- Technological challenge has been solved; The range of vehicles has been extended to slightly over 300km between charges; b) New high-power charging technology has reduced recharge times to as little as 14 minutes;
- Many e-vehicles will come on the market over the next 3 years; In US half-million all-electric or plug-in hybrid cars have been sold, In china last year alone 350000 e-vehicles were sold,
- Focus has started for providing necessary charging infrastructure;-charging station need to be combined with renewable energy.
- To date non-residential charging stations are: EU-120000, US-16000, China-800000.
China will drive 50lakhs cars by 2020. Total there are 290 million vehicles on chineese roads.
What more is required:
- Tax breaks for investments in charging systems;
- establishing international standards for charging protocols;
- funding additional research for high-power charging technologies;
- mandating installation of charging stations at some existing filling stations, such located on public highways.