Pain point 1: NPS corpus is not tax free on maturity
NPS corpus is not tax free on maturity.
Why should the NPS corpus be taxed when other instruments like PPF, ELSS and life insurance are tax free, asks Manoj Nagpal.
Pain point 2: Compulsory annuity takes away flexibility
Investor is forced to put 40% of the corpus a low-yield and tax inefficient option.
Pain point 3: No withdrawals till retirement at 60
Investors may want to use the money to meet other financial goals as well.
Pain point 4: 50% cap on equity restricts potential
Younger and aggressive investors may want to invest more in equities.
Pain point 5: No assurance on returns
Some investors seek certainty and are wary of market-linked returns.
Maitri – is the capacity of offering happiness by deeply looking into the real needs of the person. Take time and find the needs the person has.
Karuna-is the capacity of transforming the pain in the person you love. Show that you understand that suffering in the other person. Compassion comes from meditation.
Mudita-With some mindfulness, with concentration, with some training, you offer the other person joy every day.
Freedom- give space to move
It is the market value of your movable and immovable assets less outstanding outside liabilities.
Your Network is your Networth. The net present value of cash profit your business can generate in next three to five years is your networth.
The sum value of your Sama, Dama, Uparati, Titiksha, Shradha and Samadhaan. Sama stands for the sate of your mind being cool, calm, composed and collected under all circumstances. A graceful way to interact with the world, regardless of what it throws at you. Dama is about turning off touch, tastes, sights, sounds and smells, and tuning in to our inner master. It is when you know exactly what is needed, right now.
Uparati is finding yourself content with what you have. It is the “I Thank” chant and not the “I Want” rant. Titiksha or forbearance means meet abuse by forbearance. Diamonds are carved under pressure. Titiksha is about sticking it out with a smile, with patience beyond measure.
Shraddha or faith is simply the opposite of “I know it all”. It is leaving room for unimaginable possibilities. Samadhana-a foxy and fantastic focus achieved by a combination of the other five virtues. It is being completely at ease, going with the flow of life without resistance.
We can either ride the new wave or be swept away by it because:
- With Digital Technology, high-speed data and Artificial Intelligence, the world would change more in the next 20 years than it has in the last 300 years.
- Charging Station
- Electric Motors
- Electric Panel
Countries which will phase out fossil fuel cars to meet goals of Paris Climate Accord:
Reasons to enter E Vehicle business:
- Technological challenge has been solved; The range of vehicles has been extended to slightly over 300km between charges; b) New high-power charging technology has reduced recharge times to as little as 14 minutes;
- Many e-vehicles will come on the market over the next 3 years; In US half-million all-electric or plug-in hybrid cars have been sold, In china last year alone 350000 e-vehicles were sold,
- Focus has started for providing necessary charging infrastructure;-charging station need to be combined with renewable energy.
- To date non-residential charging stations are: EU-120000, US-16000, China-800000.
China will drive 50lakhs cars by 2020. Total there are 290 million vehicles on chineese roads.
What more is required:
- Tax breaks for investments in charging systems;
- establishing international standards for charging protocols;
- funding additional research for high-power charging technologies;
- mandating installation of charging stations at some existing filling stations, such located on public highways.
1. Wake up at 6am. Read emails. what changed markets while i was sleeping.
2. Work out in next 2hours: gym, walk, jog, run, yoga, pranayam, meditation;
3. Start delegating and coordinating work in whatz app. Read top news. finish breakfast. Managing risks and wealth;
4. Pick up things need to be carried away from home. Drive fast reach office. also attending work in between;
5. Reach before all staff reach. check attendance of all staff. delegate – coordinate – help staff finish his or her work; send hello to person who I met last day and meet the once in a month to this new introduction;
6. Using time quadrant. reprioritizing work;
7. Drink water. Deep breaths;
8. look upon the compliance calender;
9. Phone calls, motivational spurts;
10. Letters writing. strategic thinking.
11. Status with inwards and dispatches; collections and work innprocess;
12. Collections of receivables;
13. Liasion follow ups;
14. video conferencing and high tea;
15. Quality drives and housekeeping;
16. corrective measures in Day end closing reports as per fonancial planning
17. end my day scheduling next days events.
18. Dont procastinate. do it, delegate it or siscard it;
Reader may write his or her comments against the relevant point number.